Offshore company setup is perfect choice for the companies that do not plan to conduct business in the UAE, yet need a UAE address. Offshore businesses are allowed to bank with national banks and hold investments within and outside the UAE. An offshore company allows investors to take advantage of the UAE’s zero-tax laws and double taxation treaties. Unlike a Free Zone company, there is no minimum capital. A few other advantages of offshore companies include complete privacy, 100% foreign ownership, the ability to open multiple currency bank accounts, and the allowance for real estate investments.
Off shore company or International Business Company is a legal entity which provides zero tax environments which results in minimization of tax burdens and improves wealth management. To protect assets in a tax free country, Offshore Company formation in UAE is step in the right direction.
Offshore Companies are non – resident Companies, which means shareholders get no visa and there is no physical office.UAE Offshore companies are not issued an operating license and only get a certificate of incorporation, as they cannot conduct manufacturing, trading or Business with in the UAE
Advantages to Start Off Shore Company in UAE
- UAE’s Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements with several countries
- UAE has not signed on as a member of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and is not obligated to exchange financial information of companies
- Stable political atmosphere in UAE, means that the norms do not keep changing with the change in the regime.
- Dubai has a reputation of being a clean, secure and tax-free
- Destination for international financial services and large companies. With increasing cross-border control and crackdown on tax evasion by several countries, UAE has emerged as one of the last-remaining safe locations to store your wealth and protect your assets.
Benefits of Offshore Company
- No corporate or income tax payment
- 100% return of profit
- Offshore companies can own property in designated areas
- Allowed to hold shares in UAE freezone companies and LLCs
- Easier for you to conduct business within Middle East, outside UAE
Offshore Option in UAE
- Ras Al Khimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZ)
- Jebel ALi Free Zone (JAFZ)